Saturday, September 30, 2006

Right, I'm blaming my rants on the fact this is my 3rd week off the smokes ... but you've guessed it, here comes another. I went to my bank this 11am. It was shut. Heaven forbid someone might actually want to use their bank on a Saturday morning. The foyer was open however, allowing you to take money out of the cash machines or pay money in. Brilliant! I wanted to pay a cheque in. I took one of the little envelopes, put my cheque inside and duly sealed it. I reached over to the undersized shelf to fill in the blanks only to find - after much frantic scribbling - the pen didn't work. No matter, I could always use the pen at the other undersized shelf ... if only there had actually been a pen on the end of what was now a short length of those silver bead things.
Unable to pay my cheque in, I went to do some shopping at the supermarket. I couldn;t find what I was looking for because it wasn't in its usual space ... because it had been moved - in SEPTEMBER - to make way for Christmas stuff!
To top it all, Liverpool have just lost to Bolton. HUMPH!

No comments:

Post a Comment