Friday, October 20, 2006



There is some hope I guess ...Paul Burrell only got 5 people turn up to his book signing in Glasgow and one of them was for a dare.

Gary Barlow on the other hand had them lining Oxford Street at 5am to get signed copies of his autobiography.

I would like to thank Ms Armstrong for spreading the message about my cruscade for self-published people. I haven't had any response though.

Right, well best I go and gather my thoughts in readyness for my talk next week. I'm also looking forward to my discussions with regard to organising a Poole Film Festival.

Don't worry Paul, I only had 4 turn up at Worcester!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there.
    Self-publishing is the way we authors have to go. Cut out the greedy suits now running the literary scene. Soon now, the celeb frenzy will wane and back they will come, begging for our work. Fug 'em! I am about to self publish for the first time, just as soon as I find a printer not wanting to take my left arm and leg! harrysenior@tiscali.co.uk
    Good luck! Great Blog.

    ReplyDelete