Monday, February 19, 2007



If it takes this long for the completion targets to be done on the third book, how long is it going to take to finish the actual book? Well, I'll tell you ... 12 weeks ... with a following wind. That's the aim, and doesn't include cover design, formatting, getting it to the printers, sourcing an ISBN etc etc. It's going to be a tall order. Going back to full-time work for the immediate future has put pay to any plans to crack it out ASAP. I've completed over 45,000 words though so I'm half way there. It'll just take about 3 months of evenings and weekends to get to grips with it.

As for my day job, the news is good. Now that the weather is warming up a little, it means that the site toilets aren't frozen up until lunchtime. There were 2 days last week when I couldn't go for a wee before noon. And they say nurses have it tough ...

No comments:

Post a Comment