Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another 1000 words rattled off (47,000 in all), but tonight I managed to do it without the vodka kick start. Lots and lots more dialogue, which isn't ideal, but i thought it best to get it down on paper and I can always fiddle about with it later. After Claire's comment on my last entry, I would like to point out that there is no rhyme or reason to my "story filling in" at the moment, suffice to say it's my bloody book so I'll do it in whatever order I bloody like haha! The last two scenes are yet to be written (although I know exactly what is going to happen) so I've moved back in time from what I was writing last night although I've missed a bit out so I'll need to move forward again at some stage before going back to the beginning and then doing the ending. Maybe it's time for a sniffter of vodka after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment