Monday, March 05, 2007


Word count update, just over 50,000!
So i'm chuffed to meatballs with that as I really wasn't expecting, what with other commitments, to churn out 4000 words in a week. Talking of other commitments, I should have done extra tonight on the basis I shall be camped in front of the telly tommorrow night to watch the footy. If Liverpool fail to get through to the next round I'll delete this weeks work. On second thoughts.
In other news, my God son has taken his first few steps and under no pressure from his Dad, has already been given a Thomas the Tank Engine Ball. At least with such practise so early in his development he'll hopefully be good enough to play for the mighty 'pool' instead of wearing the white and blue of his Dad's beloved Spurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment