Sunday, June 21, 2009


Just a quick snap shot of me as Mr Murray in the wonderful "Pinstripe".
Please notice that besides wearing John Gallagher's clothes (including his watch although I provided my own socks and undergarments) I'm also wearing my wedding ring. I didn't wear it during the film as I thought Mr Murray was too much of a c%ck to actually have a wife.
Also, if you pay close attention to the film you will see the boom come into shot as I walk along the underpass and that in the first scene I'm holding the cup in my right hand and then later on drop it from my left hand. Also, the furry boom makes a brief appearance in the close up of my feet walking.
In the outtakes Drew noticed that in one scene Ben holds the clapperboard too close to the camera and all you can see is the "tripe" of "Pinstripe". Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment