Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Nothing much to report at the mo although I have planned my objectives for the next 6 months.

1) Edit the Digging Deeper film script and submit to film type people. Receive rejections. Repeat process as required.

2) Whilst submitting film and waiting for rejections ... continue to write new novel (which I originally said would be out in the Autumn ... no chance)

3) If I get bored doing (1) or (2), have a go at actually writing the sit-com I've loosely come up with or writing the fighting fantasy book.

Do this whilst selling our current house, looking for a new house somewhere between Bath and Aberdeen (we've narrowed down the search parameters considerably), holding down a full-time job in a volatile construction industry and getting organised for G&H's wedding in France in August.

We also have tickets for the tattoo in Edinburgh next month and I'm looking to get tickets for U2 in Glasgow and A Band Called Quinn (if they're playing in the area any time soon).

Oh ... and I've signed up for twitter (not sure why) as THELEECROMPTON. Lee Crompton was "taken" but when you do a search for Lee Crompton, nothing comes up so I'm not quite sure how that works. They obviously heard I was coming.

Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment