Sunday, June 21, 2009



You know me, I love boy bands and wearing silly hats so I jumped at the chance to combine my two passions and went to see Take That last night at Hampden Park.

It is with regret that I reluctantly inform you it was actually very good ... well the show was and you kinda knew all the songs although it was an effort to hear Gary and the boys singing at some points over the incessant screeching of the permatanned, 30-something divorcees.

That said, a ruddy good show although I was mildly looking forward to seeing James Morrison in action (who was supporting) and whilst he was ok, he came across as a bit of a c%ck (and had an earring ... not good).

So, if you like large elephants and performing clowns (aka the audience and the Take That boys) then I suggest you get a ticket to the Take That circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment