Sunday, May 17, 2009



Sorry for lack of updates. Been a bit manic of late but with only 2 weeks to go, I've been keeping up the training.

Last weekend I went up the Cobbler and was at the peak (circa 880m) within 2 hours.

Part of what kept me going were a very fit couple of women ahead of me. I tried to keep up but they were out of sight, which was a shame as the one with the long blonde hair had a cracking arse on her, accentuated by her tight walking trousers. I pushed on to try and keep up and eventually got level with them as the blonde took off her fleece. It was then that it occurred to me that she had a very deep voice for a woman and as she took off her fleece and shook her golden locks ... I realised it was a man.

Still, could be worse. I could be James Hughes who made comment on a women they were following in Bournemouth Gardens, cracker she was apparently and was saying what he's like to do to her, only to find out as they got nearer, it was his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment