Monday, March 16, 2009


My continued upset has been with the realisation that I AM actually old, fat, balding and unfit. "How could a mere walk confirm all these things?" I hear you cry. Well, quite simply ... my limbs were too old and knackered to get me to the top with any amount of respectability (see same for unfit) whilst having to carry too many pounds to the summit (see fat) and I had to wear a hat for the majority of the climb cus my ears were cold (see balding).
So yes, I have been feeling very sorry for myself as I honestly thought, "yes, it's going to be a tough challenge but with the reasonable level of overall fitness I have, not too much of a problem." Reality bites as they say.
Things keep happening to lessen my chances of doing a U-turn though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment