Tuesday, May 13, 2008



For those creative writers out there, you may be interested to know that Haper Collins have launched a website (AUTHONOMY) to "flush out writing talent" and then when a piece of work becomes popular they will be able to pounce on it and suck it dry. I have therefore stripped off naked and uploaded extracts from my novels (shouting "suck me, suck me dry"). I've already had a couple of positive comments which is refreshing following my cousin's demolition of Digging Deeper (Are we supposed to like Will, he's an asshole ... bad mix of omniscient narrator ... confused metaphors ... it's not quite ready for publication yet. I could go on. He was on the phone for an hour and twenty minutes). Anyway, that aside, authonomy might be the place to go if you fancy showcasing your work, as is www.ABCtales.com

It's not been a great week for the film either. We had two pro actors who were going to star in it and a cameraman with his own top notch equipment. All of them have pulled out but apart from not having any actors, cameras, camera operators or locations, I think we've got a good chance of winning.

At least my pickled onions haven't let me down. Deeeee-licious!

No comments:

Post a Comment