Sunday, January 20, 2008

A belated Happy New Year to one and all. The break went all too quickly ... and now it's back to earth with a bump. I've started the script writing course at Edinburgh Uni and the class appears to boast a wide spectrum of students. Enjoyed the first week although we've already been given homework to read up about Aristotle's Poetics. Might sound complicated but then I was already three quarters through a book on the subject before I started the course, so no drama (or as Aristotle might say, "tradegy")

I should explain that this picture has been added to the blog because I keep getting badgered to do so.
I have the pleasure of working with these people (in my normal day job) and they wanted to show their support by having their pictures taken with the books.
In reality, whilst Iain has read the first 2, Laurette has been on about page 13 of Digging Deeper since last November which is not quite the advert for the "real page turner" I'd hoped, but there you have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment