Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Wikipedia ... WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

I wikipedia'd myself, and found out that some kind of Kangaroo court has deleted my page on the basis that "Lee Crompton is a self-published author who is using Wikipedia to publicise his vanity novel".
How very dare they. My novel is nothing to do with the subject of vanity for starters. What's more, they go onto suggest "The page was created by a user called "crommers", which name makes me think that this was the author himself."
Me? Crommers? self-publisisisiscing? The same person who was hauled over the coals for allegedly sending "spam" to bookcrossing members? Never. You ain't got nuffink on me, right?
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Where do they come from? Have they got nothing better to do but to pass judgment on whether or not a page should be deleted? I wouldn't mind but these people have actually taken time to carry out research and have concluded that because I was published by Lulu, a print on demand publisher, I should be voted off. Well I've got news for you Wikipedia, your information is over 2 years out of date and both titles are now published by Ascendere. Stuff that up yer whatnot!

On a lighter note, I can now reveal 2006 saw the end of the kitchen renovation. I shall now be devoting far more of my time in 2007 to finishing the thriller, promoting the plight of the sabre toothed donkey and possibly working with the poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment