Friday, June 02, 2006

For the largest book festival in the world which just happens to be on my doorstep, you'd have thought the Edinburgh scene would have been more accomodating to new authors. Apparently not. I've been politely emailed to say it's by invitation only. Yet another avenue well and truly concreted up.
Inspired by someone who reviewed my book, I have now taken on the task of tracking down Kristian Schmidt (Todd from Neighbours) to see if he would be kind enough to review Worlds Apart. For those of you who have read the book, you will understand why this is relevent and not just some random act of stalking. For those of you who have asked, yes I have met him in real life and he's a very funny guy ... a dry sense of humour which I feel was shackled by the Neighbours scriptwriters. In the words of Mr T ... CRAZY FOOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment