Saturday, October 13, 2007


The best holiday read this year? Possibly, but I guess it depends on your constitution. I'm not saying it's not a good holiday book but I'm sure reading it in the blazing sun around the pool doesn't quite have the same effect as reading it in a cold and dark environment ... like Scotland for example. Here is an extract from a message I had regarding Digging Deeper. I have had to censor it on the basis of foul language and giving away the ending ...
"You should take this as a compliment - as I definitely invested in the characters - but Jesus, you are a sick weirdo. I spent two hours last night reading Digging Deeper because i couldn't put it down, therefore i didn't finish it till twenty five to one this morning and haven't slept since ... I have never actually felt physically sick whilst reading a book. Lee, where the hell did you get this stuff from? I'm totally traumatised, I can't stop thinking about it. p.s I'm also now slightly scared of you!
Another satisfied customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment