Sunday, September 16, 2007


Forgot to mention my celebrity spot. I say "my" spot, it was really Gemma's when we were sat in a taxi at Edinburgh airport having arrived back in India.
"Ooh look, it's that bloke off the telly you don't like," she said. Whether it was hearing this remark or seeing Gemma pointing at him that forced him to turn his back on us I don't know, but he turned it nonetheless.
Before you ask, no I didn't leap out and thrust a copy of one of my books into his hand (although I probably would have done if I had any on me) and furthermore Gemma is right, I never liked him on the telly because he always appeared so dramatic about everything. (Hark at me not liking drama queens!) Anyway, I happened to see an edition of Coast on the BBC a few weeks back based in the Channel Islands. I wouldn't normally watch this kind of programme but "it" and "he"were both actually very good but I clearly hadn't updated Gemma with this information ... not like me to be judgemental either!

No comments:

Post a Comment