Sunday, August 05, 2007



Prince is less than a week away. I repeat, Prince is less than a week away. Knowing I'm seeing him next Saturday at the o2 arena has meant I've managed to recapture the childlike excitement of Christmas.

I was frenzied with anticipation anyway but then Gemma emailed me some of the reviews from the shows so far and I nearly wet my pants.

What's more, I'm having to sell 2 of my tickets on Ebay because Matt and his Mrs can't make it. Terrible shame really because my first visit to see the purple one was with Matt some 17 years ago. So there I was, looking at the o2 website to suss the arena layout so I could include it within my description, and suddenly, the words "AFTER SHOW PARTY" leapt out at me. Long story short, I've managed to get tickets. Doors open at 11.30pm after the gig and it shuts at 4am. The excitement dial has just gone off the radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment