Saturday, May 20, 2006


This is more of an experiment than anything. I'm not sure my life is interesting enough ...

a) to write about on a regular basis
b) people would actually want to read it

As it stands at the moment, 12 Months is still to be re-vamped, overhauled and sent to the printers. Until I get around to getting it finalised, I can't approach High Street shops because they're going to want both books (hopefully). I've sent a copy of Worlds Apart to the head buyer of Ottacker's in Salisbury in the hope I can get on their 'approved list' and have also asked Paul Daniels (again!) if he would review my book. No word as yet!

2nd overseas book order today (I don't count Enrique in Venezuala because he didn't pay for it). This one's going to Western Australia, last one went to the East coast.

In the meantime, 12 months will have to wait ... I'm about to beat the fireplace out!

Om Shanti!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous09 June, 2006

    How on earth do you become recognised in author world? Short of breaking into Deric Longdens house, threaten to mame one of his cats until he spilt the beans I haven't the foggiest idea. Who would be willing to share this superior knowledge? Brows

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I knew Brows, if only I knew!

    ReplyDelete